Thursday, December 13, 2007

Short Story

Sorry for not writing for almost a month. We have been to Arizona to visit Justin & Maile and Jacob & Morgan (Shayla's brothers) w/ Mom and Dad Young for a week, quickly gotten ready for Christmas so we could take pictures, and have just been going in the fast lane that I have forgotten to keep you in the loop. I know that others have even more of an excuse to not update theirs but they still do it so I will just have to post some stories soon. Sorry for this short story, but that is why they call it a "short" story.

2 comments:

New Mexican Youngs said...

Hey it was so great to see you guys, even if it was only for a short time. Hope to be albe to see you guys sooner tha later.

jamieyk4 said...

Hey,got your Christmas picture and it's so cute of you both. It was so good to see you here in sunny Arizona.We love you guys