This is our precious dog Sadie. We got her so that I can have a companion while Bryan's at work. She is 8 months old now. We have taken her to one session of doggie school over the past couple of months. Sadie is doing really well, I think. She can sit, stay, and pretty much all the basics. Kristi, a friend of mine, takes Sadie and I places for her training. The other day we took Sadie to K-mart and the Library. We had her wear her service vest that says "please ask before petting," so people would know that she was "working". We Love Sadie! Especially me (Shayla)!
6 comments:
How fun! I'm glad you have someone to be with you! :) Hope all is going well! Love ya!
Way to go, Shay! You posted...lol! I have been waiting for a post from you for almost 9 months now! It's about time. Please please please keep it up...I really want to see what you're up to!
Shaunelle
p.s. Sadie is very very sweet!
hi guys!! sadie is getting so big. she looks like she fits well in your family! we miss you guys..hopefully we get to see you in a few months. love ya! :)
Hey Shay and Bryan, great picture (And get job on the post - I guess that means that I probably should get to it also). We need to talk about this summer, havn't seen ou guys in so long. hope all is well. Love you guys
Great picture of you guys, so fun to see you when I was back visiting my parents. Thanks for letting me enjoy sacrament meeting while you wrestled with my kid for me!
She's cute! I wish I could pet her! You both look great!
Post a Comment