Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween 2007 - 70' style

PEACE! - Happy Halloween hippie style. This year, a few days before Halloween, Shayla and I found a miracle drug that made our wildest dreams come true - Hair regrowth. Shayla is constantly losing hair due to the amount of medicine that she takes and I haven't had hair for so long. So we both thought that this could only help both of our cases. Both Shayla and I downed our bottles and where amazed at the results. I finally got my full head of hair back and Shayla now has long lushes locks of golden corn hair, but just too much for what we hoped to accomplish. I had failed to read the bottle carefully as there was a dosage for the amount of hair growth desired. In order to hide our mistake we just put it to use this Halloween - Hippie style. Luckily it only lasted for a few days.

We had a great time this year. We had people over on Friday for dinner and games. Then on Wednesday we went to the Ward trunk or treat. The best part of the fro is that most people don't recognize me ( I wonder why ). I think the best part was Shayla's vintage outfit (bell bottom pants, shirt and jacket).
-
Below are some other pictures of our apartment.

9 comments:

youngsters said...

LOVE the costumes !! Kalei loved the "big spider web" on the ceiling. Too bad the hair regrowth wasn't permanent... lol lol. I don't think you look bad without a little bit of hair... it's just hair, right !!

Bonnie said...

we would like the name of the hairgrowth potion. You both look great. These blogs are fun!

New Mexican Youngs said...

Groovy baby! Looks like you guys had fun and nice decor. Thanks for the song - it was nice to talk to you.

Daisha said...

Awesome Hair you guys! You look great and so does the house!
Daisha

Unknown said...

Wow- You two are lookin hot! Thin hair is WAY hotter though :) Cute apartment and decorations! It's been a while since we've seen you guys! Hope everything is going well. It's fun to keep in touch through our little blogs! Love ya, Steff and co.

tammy said...

Shayla- you're the blonde CHER look alike, and you have a husband who likes to clean house........what more could you ask for? So fun to be able to keep up with you. Sis P

Suzie said...

Great costumes! I'm glad you guys started a blog... it is great to be able to keep up with family.

Gina said...

Hi Shayla and Brian-
I found your blog thru Daisha's...you two are too cute! Great costumes...Hope you are doing well...take care!

-Gina

we have a blog too...thefrediburgfam.blogspot.com

Holly said...

You guys are disco maniacs for sure! So awesome. I love your blog. I haven't seen either of you forever, and I'm glad I can get updates now! You two are adorable. When's the next trip out here? I'd love to see you guys!