Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Shayla Goes Bowling



Here are some pictures of Shayla going bowling during the holidays while we were visiting her parents. Shayla and I have played many games of bowling on the Wii and have done quite well. So we decided to try the real thing. Lets just say that I would rather play the Wii because I don't do as well with the real thing. We had a good time with Daisha, Cole, and kids, Grandpa Sellers, Mom, and Dad Young.

5 comments:

New Mexican Youngs said...

Hey, I havn't bowled in so long I am sure that I would have been slaughtered by you Wii players. Wish we were closer so we could play too.

Daisha said...

yeah, Shay- that was fun!

youngsters said...

Way to go Shay !! I prefer the Wii as well...

Anonymous said...

May I ask what happened to Shayla?

Anonymous said...

You are still just as cute as ever!! I love bowling and it looks like you are kickin but! Hope all is well!!